It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
Similar Bill Gates quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- The journey is the reward
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- No guts, no story.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Create value, not bait!
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Kindness is the key to success
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.