I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
Similar Bill Gates quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Good is the enemy of great
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.