I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
Similar Bill Gates quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- To rise you must first fall.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.