.If there is no risk, there is no reward.
Similar Christy Raedeke quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut