.If there is no risk, there is no reward.
Similar Christy Raedeke quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Be bold to begin.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.