.If there is no risk, there is no reward.
Similar Christy Raedeke quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Opinions killed more people than crime