Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- Create value, not bait!
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.