Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.