Be so good they can’t ignore you.
Similar Steve Martin quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Big things start small.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.