Be so good they can’t ignore you.
Similar Steve Martin quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.