I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.