I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.