If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
Similar Shubham Choudhary quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Dream big but always plan small
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.