I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Good is the enemy of great
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.