A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Impact Over Income
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.