There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
Similar Will Smith quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.