I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.