Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
Similar Ryan Lilly quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.