Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
Similar Ryan Lilly quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.