Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.