The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Success is never accidental.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.