Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- One life is enough to change this world
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.