Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- Kindness is the key to success
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.