Those who don’t jump will never fly.
Similar Leena Ahmad Almashat quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.