Those who don’t jump will never fly.
Similar Leena Ahmad Almashat quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Fall down but never back down.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.