Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- Money chases good ideas
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.