Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
Similar Steve Backley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.