Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
Similar Steve Backley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.