Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
Similar Steve Backley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions