Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
Similar Brian Tracy quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Hungry people always win.
- No guts, no story.
- Living is different from just existing.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.