Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
Similar Brian Tracy quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Slow, Steady and Strong