Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.