It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
Similar Mark Cuban quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.