An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
Similar Jayson Gaignard quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Kindness is the key to success