An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
Similar Jayson Gaignard quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- Every day is your entire life.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Sell before you start
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.