When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
Similar Robert Kiyosaki quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.