When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
Similar Robert Kiyosaki quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.