When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
Similar Robert Kiyosaki quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Big things start small.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.