Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.