Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- To rise you must first fall.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.