Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Move fast, break things
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- You can do more than you think
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.