Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- Create value, not bait!
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.