Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.