Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
Similar Onyi Anyado quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Turn your Why into Why not?
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.