The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- The goal is freedom.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.