The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.