Someday is a dangerous word.
Similar Miles Anthony Smith quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.