Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
Similar Monty Hall quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.