Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
Similar Bethany Hamilton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.