Fear is the enemy of success.
Similar Adrienne Posey quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- To rise you must first fall.