Fear is the enemy of success.
Similar Adrienne Posey quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.