If obstacles are large, jump higher.
Similar Steve Backley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.