If obstacles are large, jump higher.
Similar Steve Backley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.