Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
Similar Jonas Caino quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Impact Over Income
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- if you begin, you win.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Momentum builds success.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.