Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
Similar Jonas Caino quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.