Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
Similar Sabrina Newby quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.