Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- There is no try. There is only do.