Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.