Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- Kindness is the key to success
- One life is enough to change this world
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.