No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.