No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.