The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
Similar Kamal Khanzada (Ahmed Kamal Khan) quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within