The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
Similar Kamal Khanzada (Ahmed Kamal Khan) quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Kindness is the key to success
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Be bold to begin.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Successful people don´t make noise.