We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- Move fast, break things
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.