If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- To rise you must first fall.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- In the end, we are our choices.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.