You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
Similar Wayne Gretzky quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Impact Over Income
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.