You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Commitment shows up before results do!