Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful