Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Impact Over Income
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.