The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- The goal is freedom.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.