Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.