There probably was a time when the idea of having a toilet inside a house was repulsive.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Bold ideas and inventions only emerge in an environment where people are free to speak up.
- Move fast and break things! Don’t ask for permission ask for forgiveness!
- Any conversation I have about innovation starts with the ultimate goal.
- Innovators with resources and smartness, are more busy with pompous dreams of colonizing mars, while their own kind suffers on earth.
- The value of an idea lies in the using of it.
- The riskiest thing we can do is just maintain the status quo.
- Don’t try to think outside the box- get outside the box, then think!
- The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Dreamers are mocked as impractical. The truth is they are the most practical, as their innovations lead to progress and a better way of life for all of us.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good, I am satisfied.
- Innovation is the effective application of processes and products new to the organization and designed to benefit it and its stakeholders.
- If you are not good at innovating, be smart in investing.
- Curiosity is the secret map to accessing and mining your customer’s imagination.
- Value innovation, not technology innovation, is what opens up commercially compelling new markets.
- Your competitor sees innovation as an opportunity not an inconvenience
- Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things
- Being right keeps you in place. Being wrong forces you to explore.
- Innovation is the process of moving an initial invention through research and development to the eventual market introduction.