There is nothing called failure, everything is experience.
Similar Sukant Ratnakar quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Every act of creation is, first of all, an act of destruction.
- Flawless and faultless outcomes are not products of lawless and careless people. No lawless person is a genuine innovator.
- A pile of rocks ceases to be a rock pile when somebody contemplates it with the idea of a cathedral in mind.
- Innovation is the introduction of new method or procedure for an existing activity to raise productivity.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Be the initiator of things you wish to see, but can’t see. Be the originator of things you wish you feel but can’t feel.
- There is only one thing stronger than all the armies of the world: and that is an idea whose time has come.
- Curiosity is crucial for innovation. We are all born curious, but only a small number of people remain curious for a lifetime.
- To push the boundaries of your reality, you have to push the boundaries of your mind.
- The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all what the world needs most are dreamers that do.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Foster innovation by leveraging disruptive technologies and streamlining information flow.
- Customers often know more about your products than you do. Use them as a source of inspiration and ideas for product development.
- Innovation is a change that makes previous products, services and/or processes ineffective.
- If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good, I am satisfied.
- The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new.
- Innovation is the effective application of processes and products new to the organization and designed to benefit it and its stakeholders.
- Innovation is the process of transforming an idea or concept into a functional and marketable value proposition reflecting creative opportunity.
- The competition is out to get you. Are you a moving target or a sitting duck? Innovate or die.