Employment deprives you of innovations
Similar Sunday Adelaja quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.
- Fiscal prudence and continuous innovation are the driving forces for sustainable growth in any industry.
- I trust that you are aware that today’s success is tomorrow’s mediocrity. This means anything appealing today will be appalling tomorrow.
- When shame becomes a management style, engagement dies. When failure is not an option we can forget about learning, creativity, and innovation.
- Innovation is the process of making changes to something established by introducing something new.
- Motivation is the catalyzing ingredient for every successful innovation.
- The greater the contrast, the greater the potential. Great energy only comes from a correspondingly great tension of opposites.
- Anything beautiful now was just a thought yesterday.
- People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.
- If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.
- Security doesn’t rob ambition; the illusion of security robs ambition.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.
- Desperation is the best innovator
- Innovation is an evolutionary process, so it’s not necessary to be radical all the time.
- We are not here to question the possible, we are here to challenge the impossible
- Any conversation I have about innovation starts with the ultimate goal.
- You can expect no influence if you are not susceptible to influence.
- Yielding to convention yields nothing new.
- The way to get good ideas is to get lots of ideas and throw the bad ones away.