Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
Similar Sunday Adelaja quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8