Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.