Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Impact Over Income
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.