Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- No guts, no story.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.